Every woman who takes care of her beauty, wants her hair to look healthy and well-groomed. Although the necessary care is taken, the hair can dry and break over time. Hair breakage is a hair problem that happens to almost every woman. If no precautions are taken for hair breakage, the hair will look lifeless and pale and will lose its healthy appearance. Therefore, first of all, the factors causing hair dryness and hair breakage should be determined and necessary precautions should be taken accordingly.
Our body needs some vitamins and minerals for hair health. These can be listed as iron, zinc, biotin, keratin and vitamin B7. If you want to have healthy hair, you need to make sure that these vitamins and minerals are not deficient in your body. If your hair does not have a problem caused by the lack of these vitamins and minerals, the most responsible for the fractures is the procedures applied to the hair.
Symptoms of Hair Breakage
- Damaged hair looks pale and dull, and tangles occur when wet.
- Color fades quickly or gets too absorbed by the hair.
- Hair is dry.
- It has no elasticity, it is easy to break.
- It is largely porous.
How to Prevent?
- The simplest method of preventing hair breakage is to preserve the natural state of the hair as much as possible.
- Do not collect your hair tightly and do not use elastic hairpins.
- Hair is more fragile when wet. Therefore, be careful not to comb your hair when it is wet.
- Avoid chemical applications such as dye and perm as much as possible.
- To protect your hair health, cut it at regular intervals.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb. Thus, you prevent the electrification in your hair and the harmful effects of plastic and frequent tooth combs.
- Avoid washing your hair with hot water. Because hot water not only disrupts the ph balance in your hair, but also causes the hair to dry out and become electrified. This causes fracture formation.
- Take care of your hair with natural oils at regular intervals. Thus, you will ensure that your hair is revitalized and the hair becomes more resistant to breakage.
To have more information, please visit our website; Erdem Clinic and fill out the contact form to reach us.