Split ends can be caused by many reasons including environmental factors, heat treatments, nutrition and excessive brushing. They are usually more prominent at the ends of the hair and at the top of the hair. Hair splits, which are the complaints of almost every woman, are annoying with their appearance. In order to eliminate the fractures, it is necessary to avoid the causes that weaken the hair and increase the possibility of breakage. In addition, masks that help repair split ends hair play an important role in eliminating and reducing fracture complaints. So, what is good for hair splits? Here are the home remedies that are good for split hair…
Prevent End Splits:
• Frequent use of heat on the hair causes damage to the hair strands and also moisture loss in the hair. This paves the way for the formation of end splits due to installation. You need to take a break from these processes to renew and revitalize your hair.
• Brushing your hair excessively also causes spliet ends. You should take care to comb your hair gently with wide-spaced, soft-tipped combs.
• Tight hairstyles such as ponytails and buns increase the risk of shedding and splits.
• Malnutrition can cause hair loss and breakage. You should consume enough foods containing omega-3, biotin and zinc.
• After washing your hair, you should only use conditioner on the ends. The conditioner helps split ends soften your hair and make it easy to comb.
• If you have a thyroid disorder, you may notice that your hair is brittle, dull and dry. This problem can also lead to hair and skin problems.
End Splits Treatment
In order to prevent the breakage that many people suffer from, it is necessary to reduce the causes of damage to your hair and avoid them. Taking proper care of the hair contributes to the strength and health of the hair. At the same time, it helps to eliminate complaints such as hair loss and lack of volume. Here are the solution methods that are good for the split ends treatment…
Warm Oil Massage to Prevent Split Ends
If your hair is breaking because of the nutritional deficiencies, you can try hot oil massage to repair this problem from the outside. For this, you need to use oils such as coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Natural oils repair damage by moisturizing, including hair roots. Massage warm oil into your hair overnight and cover your hair with a towel. You can wash it in the morning. It is also possible to add vitamin E to increase the effect of the oil you use.
Egg Mask: The Main Helper For Split Ends
Egg, which is good for almost all hair problems, makes your hair soft. In this way, the complaints of end split can be reduced. 1 glair (white part of egg) for egg mask; mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, almond oil and honey. After applying it to your hair, leave it for 40 minutes.
ALOE VERA GEL: The Saver Of the Split Ends
Aloe vera gel moisturizes the hair and skin. With its antibacterial feature, it helps to remove fungus, dandruff and split ends. Mix some aloe vera gel with almond oil and apply it to your scalp and hair strands. Waiting period is 30 minutes. If you wish, you can apply aloe vera gel directly to your hair.
VITAMIN E OIL: The Best Hair Medication
Vitamin E, which you can easily get from the pharmacy, has excellent effects on hair and skin. Break the vitamin E capsules and add the oil to your shampoo. You can wash your hair as usual. In a short time, you can notice softness, shine and repair in broken hair.
To have more information, please visit our website and fill out the contact form to reach us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Technically they cannot stop the hair growth. But because of they damage the hair strands and ends hair growing process gets slower.
Split ends can be caused by many reasons including environmental factors, heat treatments, nutrition and excessive brushing.
Jojoba oil, Argan oil. Coconut oil, Castor oil, Olive oil are the most frequent types of oils which is used for main hair problems.